Job Title: Quality Manager Coach
Program: Capability Building Project
Subject: Vocational Training
The quality manager coach works closely with the incumbent quality manager to ensure that quality systems are developed and then embedded into the culture of the college. They are responsible for promoting a culture of accountability and academic excellence. The Quality Manager holds direct responsibility within the ESG senior management team of helping the college prepare for an institutional review by Saudi Skills Standards (SSS). The post-holder will own on behalf of ESG the development of a college wide Self Assessment Report in preparation for the IR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work closely with the ESG principal, current Dean and other senior managers to ensure the development of a robust and rigours internal quality assurance process
- Coach the incumbent Quality manager to promote best practice in QA
- Review and author where necessary policies and procedures related to QA
- Partake in lesson observations
- Compile the SAR
- Accepts other duties as assigned by the Provider Head.
Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Masters degree from an accredited institution
Professionally certified in QA
Skills and Experience:
Extensive background in QA within an educational setting, ideally in the FE sector
Experience of leading a college preparing for an OFSTED like IR
Experience of leading the development of a college wide SAR
Possess a strong team work ethic, excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation.
Is knowledgeable about research-based professional development models, powerful professional development designs, and multiple forms of coaching.
Superior interpersonal skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Must be able to read and write an acceptable level of English.
Arabic speakers are highly sought after.